“A Tale of Two Pipers”
Season 5, Episode 25
October 5, 2019
Henry gets an unexpected visitor claiming to be from the future; when a boy-robot killing machine steps onto the scene, the gang must find a way to save everyone from an apocalyptic future.
- Jace Norman as Henry Hart (Kid Danger)
- Cooper Barnes as Ray Manchester (Captain Man)
- Sean Ryan Fox as Jasper Dunlop
- Riele Downs as Charlotte Page
- Ella Anderson as Piper Hart
- Michael D. Cohen as Schwoz Schwartz
- Debbie Mcleod as Future Piper
- Caleb Paddock as Robot Boy #1
- Matthew Paddock as Robot Boy #2
|“||That's right. You are a nerf, son.||”|
— Jake to Henry
|“||I feel so safe.||”|
|“||I have never been proud of you until right now.||”|
— Jake to Henry
- The title is a spoof of the Charles Dickens novel A Tale of Two Cities.
- This is the first episode where Piper's name is used in the title.
- As of this episode, Schwoz is the only main character whose name hasn't been used in the title of an episode.
- The plot is similar to that of The Terminator.
- This is the sixteenth time Henry is not seen as Kid Danger, and the fifteenth time Ray is not seen as Captain Man.
- Rob Moss is mentioned.
- Henry mentions the episodes where they traveled through time.
- Future Piper mentions The Terminator, The Matrix, and Finding Nemo.
- It is no coincidence that these movies were released in 2003 (excluding the original two aforementioned films, their sequels were released).
- Ray calling Future Piper "Frizzy McGuire" is a reference to the Disney character, "Lizzie McGuire".
- Although this episode was produced before Sister Twister, it has continuity.
- This is the second time that a main character's future-self appears in an episode, the first being Future Ray in the episode Ox Pox.
- This is the first time the Time Jerker's Time Machine is seen since Back to the Danger: Part 2, despite being destroyed in that episode.
- Robot Boy is portrayed by Caleb and Matthew Paddock, who are twins in real life.
- Faykke Fest is a parody of the real-life Fyre Festival. The festival was a luxury music festival in 2017 that was held on an island that was said to be owned by Pablo Escobar (This is referenced by saying the island was owned by Rob Moss.), but in the end, the festival turned out to be a big scam and lacked infrastructure. Festival-goers were poorly-fed and accommodations were lacking. This is shown by Jake getting a bad sunburn.
- The gadget that made Charlotte and Jasper dance is a reference to the boogie bomb in Fortnite. Coincidentally, the dances they preformed, Orange Justice and Disco Fever, are in Fortnite.
- This is the second time Fortnite is mentioned, the first being the dances in Flabber Gassed.
| To view the A Tale of Two Pipers gallery, click here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.