|“||Quit your job!||”|
— Brad to Henry in Invisible Brad
Bradley G. Belcher
Ray Manchester (Captain Man) (frenemy)
Jake Farrow (voice)
Bradley G. "Brad" Belcher is a minor character on Henry Danger. He was Ray's longtime friend who was accidentally turned invisible and has since seeked revenge.
In Invisible Brad, Brad turned invisible when Captain Man dodged a shot that could turn anybody invisible. It hit him, and he wanted something in return. He wanted to be Captain Man's sidekick, but the job was already occupied by Henry. He sabotaged Henry to become his sidekick. When Charlotte came up with a plan to get revenge, the plan went south when Ray told her and Henry that Brad was hit by a bus when they were going out for a walk after getting a few root beers and taking a selfie.
In Grave Danger, it is revealed he faked his death by first, Ray was behaving weird. Then, Henry, Charlotte and Schwoz find out that a chair is moving from two days ago via camera. Charlotte gives a theory that Brad is alive so Kid Danger and Captain Man go to the Swellview Cemetery and dig up his grave and he's right behind them. Brad buries them and goes to the Man Cave and uses Ray's gum ball tube to transform into Captain Man but he goes by "Captain Brad". Henry and Ray come down the tubes and Ray starts chasing Brad but Henry uses bear spray in his eyes.
The Adventures of Kid Danger
- Jake Farrow, who voiced the character, also voiced Rex in Victorious and played Gavin in Drake & Josh.
- He was the first villain in the series to know that Ray is Captain Man and Henry is Kid Danger.
- He is the second character who thought to be dead for many episodes and then revealed to be alive. The first is Toddler.
- It's never revealed what he looked like before he became invisible.
- Ray once let him stay in the Man Cave for 2 months after his girlfriend dumped him.
- Ray once lent him $4,000 so that he could buy a hot tub.
- Ray also paid for Brad's nose job.
- He is one of 4 villains (along with Gwen, Drex, and Rick Twitler) who know the real identities of Captain Man and Kid Danger.