Season 1, Episode 17
February 28, 2015
Gooch and Schwoz run out of Junk-N-Stuff, planning to go to Palm Springs. Henry tries to stop them, but they leave. They left because it was Ray's Super-Anniversary of the time his father had turned him indestructible. Charlotte is happy, but Henry tells her that it's a bad thing because when Ray became indestructible, his dad took him out of school to train to be a superhero and Ray never got to see what it was like to be a normal kid. He never went camping, rode roller coasters, or learned how to ride a bike. A little girl comes in and asks if she could try out their piano, but Ray yells at her and she leaves, crying. Henry decides to try and cheer up Ray.
Henry and Charlotte get Ray, Jasper, Piper, and themselves camping equipment, a bike, T-shirts, and tickets to Six Poles Over Swellview. They did this so that Ray could have fun and learn what it was like to be a kid. Piper was coming because she sprained her ankle, and since she was on crutches, they would let them be first in line for all the rides. Jasper was coming because the camping equipment was his. Jasper and Piper show up and Henry lets them in. While Jasper and Piper are on the first floor, Jasper sees a bunch of switches behind the front desk. He hits one of them and the dinosaur breathes flames. He hits another one and a drum set falls from the ceiling (nearly hitting Piper). Then, he hits another one and that triggers the Emergency Lockdown for Junk-N-Stuff and the Man Cave. Jasper tries to leave, but when he hits the door, it shocks him. The same thing happened with the elevator buttons. The elevator, sprocket, tubes, and snack machine wouldn't work. Henry tries to call Jasper, but during Emergency Lockdown, phones don't work. The reason for the Emergency Lockdown was to stop any criminals from coming into the Man Cave if they knew where it was. It turns out that Piper didn't sprain her ankle and she was pretending so she could cut in line. Piper is furious with Jasper for hitting the switch, almost dropping the drums on her head, and causing her phone to run out of signal, so she begins to chase him around the store.
Ray gets some batteries and he gets one tube working. They have Charlotte go up the tube because she was the lightest. The tube works, but after Charlotte leaves, the batteries explode, and Charlotte ends up falling back into the Man Cave. Jasper and Piper don't have any food. Also, Ray is unhappy again. Henry tells Charlotte and Ray that they can camp indoors and teach Ray how to ride a bike and they begin to have a fun weekend. Henry has Ray ride on a bike with training wheels. Meanwhile, Jasper puts the drum set together. He says that he will start playing and while he's playing, Piper will start screaming for help. Someone might call the cops to complain about the noise and the cops would come and get them out. Ray learns how to ride a bike with only two wheels and also, Jasper fixes the drums and they begin their plan. Henry and Charlotte put Ray in a cooler and down a slide. As they go down the slide, Charlotte splashes Ray with water and Henry takes a picture. Jasper begins to imagine Piper as a taco, and Piper imagines Jasper as a pizza. They begin camping indoors. But then, Henry opens a cabinet and finds a clock with wires coming out of it. Ray reads on the clock that it's the lockdown timer. Charlotte tells him to turn its hands forwards, and Ray does so. The emergency lockdown is lifted. Jasper and Piper don't know this and they attempt to eat each other's thumbs. Henry and Ray see them and they transform to Captain Man and Kid Danger. But then, Jasper and Piper begin to imagine Captain Man as a hamburger and Henry as a hot dog and they chase them out of Junk-N-Stuff.
- Jace Norman as Henry Hart (Kid Danger)
- Cooper Barnes as Ray Manchester (Captain Man)
- Sean Ryan Fox as Jasper Dunlop
- Riele Downs as Charlotte Page
- Ella Anderson as Piper Hart
- Natalie Coughlin as Suzy
|“||It goes away from you and that's all that matters!||”|
|“||This is the surprise? You blindfold me and try to kill me?||”|
- Nathan Kress, who plays Freddie on another Dan Schneider show, iCarly, directed this episode, making it his directorial debut.
- Charlotte, Henry, and Ray break the fourth wall when they look in the camera to imply that you shouldn't roast marshmallows, or start a campfire for that matter, without adult supervision. The first fourth wall break was in Tears of the Jolly Beetle.
- This is the first (and so far, the only) episode in which only the main characters appear (except for the cameos of the old man and the little girl).
- Spencer's squirrel camera from iCarly and Gibby's head was seen being held by Henry in the opening scene at Junk 'n' Stuff. Additionally, Charlotte's duck mask seems to be the one that Mandy Valdez from iCarly used.
- Ray's bicycle bursting into flames may be a homage to Spencer's running gag of the same situation.
- Schwoz and Gooch briefly appear at the beginning, but they have no lines and their faces weren't shown. Also, both Michael D. Cohen and Duncan Bravo aren't credited, meaning that it wasn't them, but doubles.
- Despite these cameos, this is the second episode without any recurring character, after The Secret Gets Out.
- This is only the second time that Jasper appears at Junk-N-Stuff, after The Danger Begins. Same for Piper, who appears here willingly, unlike in Jasper Danger.
- Only Junk N' Stuff and the Man Cave are featured in this episode.
- Piper almost found out how to access at the Man Cave. If it they weren't in the middle of a lockdown, Piper would have gone down the elevator.
- The word Fum is a reference to the Spongebob episode "Chum Bucket Supreme" where Patrick comes up with a catchy slogan for the Chum Bucket which included the word Fun misspelled Fum which said "Chum Is Fum".
- It shows that Ray does care about Charlotte and Henry when he says that it was sweet of them to plan the super anniversary for him.
- This is the second time the Man Cave has problems. The first being in Too Much Game.
- This is the second time Jasper says, "You're so bad" to Piper, after The Secret Gets Out.
- We were able to see four buttons: one for the dinosaur flames, another for releasing the drums, and the other one for emergency lockdown. We don't know what the fourth button does.
- Six Poles is a parody of Six Flags.
- The opening scene at Junk-N-Stuff contains multiple references to It's a Wonderful Life.
- A little girl plays "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing" on the piano, and Ray yells at her, "Haven't you learned how to play that crummy song yet?!" This is a reference to what George Bailey yells at his daughter when she plays the same song.
- Ray picks up a knob and is angered when he sees it is loose. George does the same in It's a Wonderful Life.
- There are only 7 characters shown in this episode not including the Gooch and Schwoz cameo.
- The song "Help" from the band The Beatles is covered by Jasper and Piper. Jasper is playing the drums and both are singing the first lines of the song.
- April 28, 2015 (Brazil)
- June 13, 2015 (France)
- October 3, 2015 (Australia)
- September 7, 2015 (Latin America)
- November 2, 2015 (Portugal & Spain)
| To view the Caved In gallery, click here.