Season 5, Episode 35
February 8, 2020
Kid Danger and Captain Man enter an escape room by a factory owner with a "chip" on his shoulder, and become trapped inside with two new kids, Mika and Miles, who are oddly good at solving the puzzles they need to answer to get out.
- Jace Norman as Henry Hart (Kid Danger)
- Cooper Barnes as Ray Manchester (Captain Man)
- Sean Ryan Fox as Jasper Dunlop
- Riele Downs as Charlotte Page
- Ella Anderson as Piper Hart
- Michael D. Cohen as Schwoz Schwartz
- Alec Mapa as Jack Frittleman
- Dayna Dooley as Officer Walnut
- Dana Heath as Mika
- Terrence Little Gardenhigh as Miles
- This is Jack Frittleman's first appearance since Henry's Frittle Problem in Season 4.
- This episode introduces Mika and Miles, two main characters of Henry Danger's spin-off series, Danger Force.
- Ray apparently doesn't know Charlotte's last name.
- Ray thinking Charlotte's last name is "Sweb" is a reference to the book, Charlotte's Web.
- This is the eleventh time Ray is Captain Man for the entirety of the episode.
- Piper got a new haircut.
- Flashbacks from The Trouble With Frittles and Henry's Frittle Problem are shown.
- Miles breaks the fourth wall when he says that the Frittle Factory blew up a few Seasons ago.
- Songs from the Henry Danger: The Musical are sung, but with altered lyrics for Dog Judge: The Musical.
- Piper and Schwoz wore the bear proof suit that Henry wore in Whistlin' Susie.
- Officer Walnut mentions the events of Sister Twister, Part 1 when she dropped Piper of on Stank Street and made her clean up trash.
- This is the twelfth episode without any recurring characters.
- When Schwoz said the word room, he used his normal voice instead of his characters voice.
- When they show the exterior of the Escape Room, you can see a truck with the logo SedEx on it, which is an obvious spoof of FedEx.
- In the reflection of Schwoz's trumpet, you can see the green screens that are used for the TV screens in the Man Cave.
| To view the Escape Room gallery, click here.