“Grand Theft Otto”
Season 5, Episode 11
February 16, 2019
When Piper's school parrot, Otto, starts to repeat that Henry is Kid Danger, Henry and Jasper have to stall until Ray, Charlotte, and Schwoz can find a way to fix things.
- Jace Norman as Henry Hart (Kid Danger)
- Cooper Barnes as Ray Manchester (Captain Man)
- Sean Ryan Fox as Jasper Dunlop
- Riele Downs as Charlotte Page
- Ella Anderson as Piper Hart
- Michael D. Cohen as Schwoz Schwartz
- Jonathan Chase as Brian Bender
- Samantha Martin as Otto (voice)
- Dayna Dooley as Officer Walnut
- Matt Baram as Officer Bitson
- Paul Cuneo as Officer Roberts
- Alex Enriquez as Pablo
|“||Yeah, that's why I said "blame Charlotte".||”|
— Henry to Jasper
- The title is a parody of grand theft auto, a crime involving the stealing of a vehicle, as well as the video game series of the same name (often abbreviated to GTA).
- It's revealed that Piper's school has a mascot.
- Piper reveals that their mother once told Henry to stop kissing strangers.
- This is the fourth time the relationship between Charlotte and Henry is mentioned.
- This is Brian's first appearance since Toon in For Danger back in Season 4.
- This episode reveals that Schwoz once cloned himself before the events of this episode.
- This is the twelfth time where Henry is not seen as Kid Danger.
- By the colors of the parrot Otto can be identified as a female eclectus parrot.
- It is revealed that Jasper uses a retainer.
- Samantha Martin, who is an episode writer for Henry Danger, plays Otto's voice.
- The name "Otto" is Doc Ock's first name from Marvel's Spider-Man.
| To view the Grand Theft Otto gallery, click here.