“Let's Make a Steal”
Season 1, Episode 14
January 31, 2015
Henry walks into Junk-N-Stuff with a box of light bulbs, but then, Charlotte, Ray, and Gooch surprise him, causing him to drop the light bulbs. Ray begins to put makeup on Henry's face, Charlotte works on Henry's hair, and Gooch tries to find him a shirt. Henry asks why, and they tell him that Charlotte found out that winners of a game show called "Spin and Win" were getting their prizes stolen, so Henry would now be a contestant to catch the burglar. Jake calls Henry and asks if he could come home because Jasper was there, Piper hated him, and Kris was at the rodeo. Henry tells him he wouldn't be home until late at night, because he had the game show. Jake and Piper ask if they could come and Henry says yes. Jasper also wants to go, but Jake locks him out and they leave. Jasper then takes Piper's bike and rides after them.
When Jake, Piper, and Jasper are lining up, security tries to take away Piper's "selfie stick", but they begin fighting over it and the stick hits Jasper in the nose. Jasper goes to the hospital with a broken nose. Meanwhile, at "Spin and Win", the host, Rick Richards, shows everyone his son and daughter, Derek and Maddy, who worked on the show and the show began. Henry and his opponent each have 975 points, and the next person to get the question right would have a chance to win. Henry gets it right and will spin a wheel and get the five prizes. Jasper ends up having to get his nose fixed by an inexperienced doctor. After Henry wins, Derek and Maddy begin to hypnotize Henry, but no one notices. When they're done, Henry has to name 10 breeds of dogs in 30 seconds to win the five prizes, Henry gets ten and wins the prizes.
All the prizes are delivered to Henry's house, and Henry, Charlotte, and Ray begin to watch the exits to wait for the burglars. Also, Jasper's doctor gets four chances to fix his nose, but he can't so they call in another doctor, but this one didn't speak English. Dr. Baxter tries to tell her to fix Jasper's nose, but he accidentally tells her to hit Jasper's nose, and his nose hurts even more. Meanwhile, Henry, Charlotte, and Ray see a van pull up on their porch. Henry then gets a video chat from Derek and Maddy, and he accepts. But they begin to hypnotize him again. They get him to put all his prizes in the van. Charlotte and Ray become confused, but Henry doesn't hear them. At one point, he is hypnotized into pulling up Ray's underwear and he delivers the last prize to the van. Ray and Charlotte realize that Henry was being hypnotized into doing this. When Derek and Maddy are done hypnotizing him, Henry returns to normal. Ray pulls up Henry's underwear in revenge. At the "Spin and Win", Henry and Ray, show up in their Kid Danger and Captain Man uniforms. They confront Derek and Maddy, but then, they send three women to fight them. Henry and Captain Man know they can't fight girls, so they decide to just run and avoid getting hurt. But at one point, when the women are fighting the two, Henry accidentally pulls off one of the woman's hair. They realize that the women were actually guys. Derek and Maddy didn't know they were guys, either. Henry and Captain Man fight them and they call the cops on Derek and Maddy. They get their prizes, which included a hot yogurt machine, an electric guitar, a karaoke machine, a motorized skateboard, and a sharkpoon. Jasper, Piper, and Jake finally return, with Jasper's nose fixed. They begin to eat their hot yogurt, when Piper accidentally shoots Jasper in the nose with the sharkpoon.
- Jace Norman as Henry Hart (Kid Danger)
- Cooper Barnes as Ray Manchester (Captain Man)
- Sean Ryan Fox as Jasper Dunlop
- Riele Downs as Charlotte Page
- Ella Anderson as Piper Hart
- R. Brandon Johnson as Rick Richards
- Zainee Saleh as Pugneeshia
- Gus Kamp as Derek Richards
- Lolli Sorenson as Maddy Richards
- Andrew Klasnic as Gary
- Asante Jones as Dr. Baxter
- The episode title is a reference to the hit CBS game show "Let's Make a Deal".
- Whether by coincidence or not, the exterior of the studio for "Spin and Win" is actually CBS Television City in Los Angeles.
- This is the second time Ray has interacted with Jake Hart (while this is the first he met him as himself and not Captain Man).
- Additionally, this is the first time that Jasper and Piper are with Ray without him being Captain Man, or, in Jasper's case, him using his real identity, unlike in Substitute Teacher.
- This is the first time that only one of Henry and Piper's parents appear and the first time that either of the two appear outside the Harts' house.
- This is the first episode to not have any scene happening at the Man Cave.
- This makes that there aren't any location in this show that appear in every episode.
- It doesn't count the times where Junk 'N Stuff is featured only by a transition to show the Man Cave.
- The medical room where Jasper is is the same one that in the next episode. It is decorated very differently.
- Some footage of the studio audience was actually borrowed from the iCarly special "iShock America", featuring Jimmy Fallon. It would not be surprising, seeing as how Dan Schneider created both iCarly and Henry Danger, as well as Drake and Josh, and The Amanda Show.
- If watched online and paused at the right moment, Gary, the first medical student to attempt to take care of Jasper's nose, is seen wearing Nike shoes.
- Gus Kamp, who portrayed Derek, later portrayed Barry in Disney Channel's Best Friends Whenever. R. Brandon Johnson had previously played Gary Wilde on one of Disney Channel's previous shows Shake it Up.
- When Derek and Maddie took over the screen during the live game show, only Henry was hypnotized and no one else was.
- Backstage, Charlotte pinched Ray. Ray then told Charlotte to stop, because it hurt. Charlotte stops, and Ray says his Captain Man catchphrase ”I’m okay” and puts his hands to his hips for a short moment, even though he was not wearing his Captain Man costume. This might not be a huge deal, but still odd because they were in public.
- March 11 2015 (Brazil & Latin America)
- April 18, 2015 (Australia)
- June 9, 2015 (Portugal & Spain)
- June 10, 2015 (France)
| To view the Let's Make a Steal gallery, click here.