Sean Ryan Fox
Sean Ryan Fox
August 30, 2001 (age 18)
Sean was born just a stone's throw away from Hollywood in Riverside, California. The baby in a family of 4 children, it didn't take his parents long to discover his natural propensity for performing. At the tender young age of 2, his mom found Sean belting out songs on his sister's karaoke machine. From there, Sean went on to entertain his family at the age of 6 by creating and performing in his own plays.
By the time he was 8 years old he had outgrown his living room and headed to Hollywood where he signed with an agent and hasn't stopped working since. He booked two national commercials within the first couple of months auditioning and soon landed appearances on TV shows such as, ABC's Criminal Minds, Disney XD's 'Kickin' It' and KCAL 9's First Family and now can be seen on Dan Schneider's Henry Danger as Jasper.
Sean hasn't limited himself to just TV though. He won the lead in a family fare feature titled, ' David's Dinosaur' and he just recently completed the Sean McNamara directed film, 'Field of Lost Shoes', shot on location in Virginia and just finished filming Bereave with Jane Seymour and Malcolm McDowell. When not busy acting, Sean can be found creating ideas on his computer, playing sports, or playing the drums.
| To view the Sean Ryan Fox gallery, click here.
- He and Jace Norman were good friends before they were cast on Henry Danger.
- He and Riele Downs are switching their credits every other episode.
- He has 12 dogs, 2 of which spend all of their time in their cage.
- He once voiced Lincoln Loud in The Loud House pilot, but he was replaced in the series.
- His favorite villain is The Toddler.