There are two types of pairing:
- The friendship pairings, like Henry and Piper because the two are siblings, like Henry and Jasper because the two are of the same gender, or Ray and Piper, because of an age-gap.
- The possible romantic pairings, about two characters of opposite genders and around the same age like Henry and Charlotte.
The latter is generally the source of ship-warring.
Examples of ship warring:
- Ship x is stupid / boring etc.
- Ship x will never happen.
- I hate x ship because it's stupid / makes no sense / obnoxious / pathetic / boring.
- You need help if you think x ship will ever happen.
- X shippers suck.
- X ship is so much better than y ship.
What is not ship warring:
Friendly, civil discussion about the ships is allowed.
- I prefer x ship over y ship.
- I hope x ship happens.
- I like both x and y ships, but I like x better.
The length block will depend on the comment that is posted and the admin will punish the user accordingly.