Season 1, Episode 9a
June 11, 2018
Snooze Pods is the first part of the ninth episode of The Adventures of Kid Danger. It aired on June 11, 2018 to an audience of 1.23 million viewers.
Jasper becomes trapped in a dream using one of Schwoz’s Snooze Pods. It’s up to Captain Man & Kid Danger to bring him back.
- Jace Norman as Henry Hart / Kid Danger
- Cooper Barnes as Ray Manchester / Captain Man
- Riele Downs as Charlotte Page
- Michael D. Cohen as Schwoz Schwartz
- Sean Ryan Fox as Jasper Dunlop / Josh Nichols
- Ryan Grassmeyer as Jeff / Beavercoon
- Drake Bell as Drake Parker
- Kari Wahlgren as Snooze Pods
- Hynden Walch as Sophiaroni / Flying Skunks
- July 27, 2018 (Latin America)
- The beav-coon that they are painting is a reference to the iCarly episode "iBelieve in Bigfoot" where Spencer is obsessed with finding a beav-coon.
- Drake and Josh appeared as their animated selves. However, only Drake was voiced by his respective actor, unlike Josh, whose voice was provided by Sean Ryan Fox.
- Drake and Josh are the third and fourth characters outside of Henry Danger to be animated for it’s spinoff, after the previous ones being Gibby from iCarly and Goomer from Sam & Cat.
- Drake even uses the “Hug me, brotha!” catchphrase from Drake and Josh.
- This is Jeff’s first appearance in the animated series.
- This is the second time Jasper has been dressed a superhero before, the first time was in Jasper Danger.
- Previous Dan Schneider shows like iCarly, Drake and Josh, and Zoey 101 can be seen as one of the options on Schwoz’s snooze pods.
- This episode has a similar plot to the episode Dream Busters, as a certain character (In this case, Jasper) ends up getting stuck into a problem in their dream, and someone (Ray and Henry) have to go save the person, before he ends up falling asleep for a very long time.
- Bud’s Flowers is a real location that can be found here.
- A Schneider’s Root Beer bottle can be seen in Sophiaroni’s living room.
- If you look closely during Jasper’s dream, the “Stuff It Bakery” sign next to Bud’s Flowers keeps disappearing and reappearing several times.
| To view the Snooze Pods gallery, click here.