Season 5, Episode 26
October 12, 2019
Big steaks are on the line when Henry claims he can't be scared; Schwoz uses a machine that allows Henry to virtually experience the spooky stories that everyone in the Man Cave tells him in an attempt to prove Henry wrong.
- Jace Norman as Henry Hart (Kid Danger)
- Cooper Barnes as Ray Manchester (Captain Man)
- Sean Ryan Fox as Jasper Dunlop
- Riele Downs as Charlotte Page
- Ella Anderson as Piper Hart
- Michael D. Cohen as Schwoz Schwartz
- Anthony Manough as Guy in Mask
|“||What's your problem, man?||”|
— Ray to Henry
|“||Come play with us, Henry.||”|
— Charlotte and Piper to Henry
|“||Calm down buddy||”|
— Henry to Ray
- There are several references to horror movies in this episode.
- The scene where Charlotte and Piper are dressed as twins and say "Come play with us, Henry" and the scene where Ray goes crazy and tries to break down Henry's door are references to the 1980 film The Shining.
- There is also another The Shining reference, where Schwoz says he is "Shining" the glass and grins at the camera.
- The doll that Piper held resembled Chucky, the killer doll from the 1988 film Child's Play.
- The scene where Henry gets a call from a masked guy is a reference to the Scream franchise.
- This is the seventeenth time Henry is not seen as Kid Danger, and the sixteenth time Ray is not seen as Captain Man.
- Jasper as a ghost is basically a homage of the ghost of Jacob Marley from A Christmas Carol, seeing how they both wear chains.
- The story tank that Henry stood in and the Machine that was next to it were both seen in the episode The Beat Goes On, as Charlotte stood in it while Dr. Minyak musically brain warped her.
- This would be the first time Jake's been seen in Henry's bedroom and Junk-N-Stuff.
- The TV that Henry, Ray, Charlotte, Jasper, and Schwoz were all watching a scary movie on was the same TV that they used to watch a movie on in the episode Whistlin' Susie.
- The two voices heard in the movie that Henry, Ray, Charlotte, Jasper, and Schwoz were watching are made by Sam Becker and Jake Farrow, who are episode writers for Henry Danger.
- The voice heard on the phone is made by Sam Becker as well.
- The "Bro-Maha Steaks" that Henry bought is a parody of the actual steak brand "Omaha Steaks".
- Henry mentions the game Fortnite, which is the third time in total in the series, the first being the dances in Flabber Gassed, and the second being the dances in the previous episode, A Tale of Two Pipers.
- Ray plays the song "Semi-Charmed Life" by Third Eye Blind when he believes that Henry got scared.
- Anthony Manough, who plays Guy in Mask, also plays Anthony in Double-O Danger.
| To view the Story Tank gallery, click here.