“The Fate of Danger: Part 1”
Season 5, Episode 40
March 14, 2020
Charlotte comes up with a plan. She says they can beat Drex by taking away his superpower, and they would do that by using the Omega Weapon against him. Charlotte also says that Drex had waited for 100 million years to catch up to the presenter and that maybe Captain Man did the same thing. They think that Captain Man could be at his punchin’ stump, a tree stump on the top of Mount Swellivew where he would go to punch his stump. Kid Danger gets a text from his mom that they can’t hold off the cavemen any longer.
Drex is at Planes-a-Plenty, trying to get a vehicle that can get him into the sky. However, the employee there says they don’t have any planes, but they have a blimp, and they needed to wait for the blimp to be inflated. Jasper and Piper arrive at the Hart house to find that Jake and Kris have been playing the ringtone for hours to fend off the cavemen. Jasper goes inside to defeat the cavemen, and they beat him up. Piper helps Kris and Jake escape, and Jasper continues getting beaten up by the cavemen. Meanwhile, Kid Danger has arrived at the top of Mount Swellview with Miles and Mika. They watch a video that Kid Danger shows them of Captain Man hugging the stump, saying he wishes he could live inside the stump for 101 million years. Miles suggests that Captain Man could be inside the stump. Kid Danger shoots it with a laser and sees Captain Man inside. Kris, Jake, Piper, and Jasper arrive at Junk-N-Stuff, where he cavemen are briefly scared by the fake dinosaur. They go down to the Man Cave, and Charlotte says she needs shellgon crystals from the 10th and final Man Cave to power the Omega Weapon. Jasper goes to sleep so that he can learn to speak Spanish and fight at the same time. Just then, the cavemen arrive downstairs at the Man Cave.
Kid Danger and Mika zap the tree stump and free Captain Man. Just then, Chapa arrives, saying they destroyed her kickin’ stump. Miles, Mika, and Chapa decide to go to Planes-a-Plenty to try and stop Drex from executing his evil plan. The cavemen tie up Kris, Jake, Piper, and Charlotte, but just then, Jasper starts fighting off all the cavemen in his sleep, speaking fluent Spanish at the same time. At Planes-a-Plenty, they have finished inflating the blimp. Miles, Mika, Chapa, and Bose go to fight Drex, but he fights them all off. Meanwhile, Charlotte orders Jake to go down to the 10th Man Cave and receive the shellgon crystals from the right tube pad so that she can power the Omega Weapon. He goes downstairs, but can no longer remember which tube pad to get the crystals from. Kid Danger and Captain Man arrive back at the Man Cave, and Charlotte tells them what she did. They are upset that she sent Jake to do something that important, saying that if Jake removed the crystals from the left tube pad, all of the Man Caves would explode. He has the crystals from the right tube pad, but just to be safe, he brought the crystals from the left one as well. An emergency alert appears, ordering people in the Man Cave to run.
- Jace Norman as Henry Hart (Kid Danger)
- Cooper Barnes as Ray Manchester (Captain Man)
- Sean Ryan Fox as Jasper Dunlop
- Riele Downs as Charlotte Page
- Ella Anderson as Piper Hart
- Michael D. Cohen as Schwoz Schwartz
- Tommy Walker as Drex Stinklebaum
- Dana Heath as Mika
- Terrence Little Gardenhigh as Miles
- Luca Luhan as Bose
- Havan Flores as Chapa
- Hawk Walts as Kunka
- Tom Cohan as Tork
- Robert Dill as Squeen
- Joe Ordaz as Stony
- Tim Sitarz as Gronk
- Nicole Pettis as Cordeaux
- Pablo Azar as Juantonio Cruzeras (voice)
|“||Buenas noches, mis amigos.||”|
- This two-part finale was originally named The Death of Danger.
- This is the first part of the series finale.
- The cavemen were seen breaking a Snackpot vending machine originally from Game Shakers.
- It is revealed that Drex's last name is "Stinklebaum".
- This is the second time Henry's parents were in the Man Cave, the first being in Cave the Date.
- This is the seventh time Henry and Ray are seen as Captain Man and Kid Danger for the entirety of the episode.
- This is the fourteenth time Ray is seen as Captain Man for the entirety of the episode.
- When Piper mentions the Diez Leches cake, we hear the same musical note we hear when they mention it in Henry's Birthday.
- This is the last appearence of Junk N' Stuff and the Hart House.
- Captain Man mentions Daylight Savings Time and losing an hour of sleep, which upsets him. This is due to the fact that a week before this episode aired, Daylight Savings time began and everyone lost an hour of sleep.
| To view the The Fate of Danger: Part 1 gallery, click here.