“The Fate of Danger: Part 2”
Season 5, Episode 41
March 21, 2020
The Fate of Danger: Part 2 is the forty-first and final episode of the fifth season of Henry Danger. It is also the series finale. It premiered on March 21, 2020 to an audience of 1.26 million viewers.
Charlotte is examining the situation. Jasper wakes up, and she tells him what happened. He finds a note saying “Not bad” from Captain Man. Jasper says it’s the greatest moment of his life, and Charlotte tells him the Man Caves beneath them were blowing up. Captain Man and Kid Danger arrive at Planes-a-Plenty to stop Drex. Drex has tied up Schwoz and the kids. Kid Danger is about to shoot Drex with the Omega Weapon, but a caveman tackles him. The kids and Schwoz break free, and they fight the cavemen as Captain Man fights Drex. Kid Danger gets the Omega Weapon, and Captain Man orders him to shoot. Kid Danger objects, saying he would be taking Captain Man’s indestructibility along with Drex’s. Captain Man tells him to do it anyway, and Kid Danger fires the weapon. Drex and Captain Man are blasted back, and neither are indestructible anymore. Drex gets on the blimp to fly away and erase everyone’s memories of Captain Man.
Jasper gets a drone into the sky. Charlotte oversees everything, as the kids fight the cavemen. Kid Danger and Captain Man go after Drex by paragliding toward his blimp. They land on top and begin to fight Drex. As the kids fight the cavemen, Chapa starts to glow, and she zaps a caveman backward. Schwoz realizes that when the Omega Weapon went off, it altered her DNA and gave her a superpower. Miles starts to glow as well, and he ends up being able to teleport. Drex throws Captain Man off of the blimp. Kid Danger then tackles Drex, and Captain Man soon arrives back onto the drone, having caught the drone Jasper sent up. Bose gets a new superpower as well: he can make things levitate. Captain Man throws Drex off the blimp, as Drex tears a hole in it. The blimp starts to lose air, and they find out it’s headed straight towards Swellview Baby Hospital.
Captain Man and Kid Danger are stuck on the blimp. Drex had destroyed the steering system. Captain Man recommends that they both jump off with parachutes, but Kid Danger refuses, saying that they couldn’t let it crash into the hospital. Kid Danger begins to stab more holes in the blimp, and Captain Man tells him to take a parachute and get off the blimp. Kid Danger refuses, and he activates Captain Man’s parachute, pulling him off. Kid Danger stays onboard, trying to steer the blimp. He tells Charlotte in the Man Cave to leave and save herself as the walls of the Man Cave start crashing down next to them. Jasper grabs Charlotte, and they escape the Man Cave. Kid Danger grabs the blimp, and he begins to glow right before the blimp crashes. There is a funeral held for Kid Danger. At the funeral, Captain Man transforms back into Ray and sees Henry there. Jasper walks up to them and mentions how lucky it was that Henry received a forcefield superpower when he was exposed to the Omega Weapon. The kids show up, and they reveal that they have given themselves a new name: Danger Force. Piper goes to college in Florida. Henry says goodbye to Ray and promises to come back on Thanksgiving. Henry, Charlotte, and Jasper go to a neighboring town to fight crime there, with all three of them have an upgrade as Charlotte is a cyborg. In Swellview, Ray and Schwoz buy a school and prepare to train the Danger Force, the new generation of superheroes.
- Jace Norman as Henry Hart (Kid Danger)
- Cooper Barnes as Ray Manchester (Captain Man)
- Sean Ryan Fox as Jasper Dunlop
- Riele Downs as Charlotte Page
- Ella Anderson as Piper Hart
- Michael D. Cohen as Schwoz Schwartz
- Jeffrey Nicholas Brown as Jake Hart
- Kelly Sullivan as Kris Hart
- Andrew Caldwell as Mitch Bilsky
- Ben Giroux as The Toddler
- Jill Benjamin as Sharona Shapen
- Carrie Barrett as Mary Gaperman
- Winston Story as Trent Overunder
- Timothy Brennen as Vice Mayor Willard
- Tommy Walker as Drex Stinklebaum
- Ryan Grassmeyer as Jeff Bilsky
- Mike Ostroski as Dr. Minyak
- Jeremy Guskin as Beekeeper
- Leslie Korein as Fran
- Alec Mapa as Jack Frittleman
- Dana Heath as Mika
- Terrence Little Gardenhigh as Miles
- Luca Luhan as Bose
- Havan Flores as Chapa
- Tom Cohan as Tork
- Tim Sitarz as Gronk
- Lily Keene as Crying Girl #1
- Angelina Folino as Crying Girl #2
- Samantha Cormier as Crying Girl #3
- Sumar Henderson as Crying Girl #4
- Isabella Dake as Crying Girl #5
- This is the final episode of the season and series.
- In honor of this being the series finale, the TeenNick channel started playing every episode of Henry Danger on Friday, March 13th.
- The final scene marks the start of Danger Force.
- "Nope" is the last line/word of the series, Ray says it but it is hard to hear due to background music
- The two-part special Indestructible Henry is mentioned.
- This is the first time Captain Man is seen without his mask.
- The passage that Jeff reads from The Grilling Bible is a parody of the Creation Narrative of Genesis chapters one and two of the Old Testament.
- Dystopia seems to be based on Blade Runner.
| To view the The Fate of Danger: Part 2 gallery, click here.