“The Sushi Sitter”
Season 1, Episode 6a
May 5, 2018
|“||What are you, the wheel police?||”|
The Sushi Sitter is the first part of the sixth episode of The Adventures of Kid Danger. It premiered on May 5, 2018 to an audience of 1.13 million viewers.
Captain Man uses a motorized toilet to save Kid Danger from Drill Finger.
Henry has just finished school, and is about to skateboard home when he sees local bully Mitch Bilsky has stolen his wheels and put them on his sandwich skateboard. Henry calls Ray to pick him up but Ray is working. Mitch tells him to call a Zipr car, so he does and it's Ray. Then, Ray sees a Japanese toilet store and goes to try out the Sushi Sitter. Henry takes Ray's job and picks up Gibby. However, Gibby turns out to be Drill Finger who just robbed a bank. Ray sees this and takes the toilet out for a drive. Then, Drill Finger uses numbacane on Henry so he can't tell the police on him. Then, Ray tries to beat a speeding train but hits it, causing the train to crash into the car that Drill Finger and Henry are in, trapping Drill Finger. then, Henry gets arrested, but Ray stops them from arresting him and then they fly away on a toilet, shooting out a rainbow.
- Jace Norman as Henry Hart / Kid Danger
- Cooper Barnes as Ray Manchester / Captain Man
- Ben Giroux as Drill Finger / Gibby Gibson
- Eric Bauza as Mr. Toto
- Carrie Barrett as Mary Gaperman
- Winston Story as Trent Overunder / Cop
- Lori Alan as Police Dispatcher
- Anthony Bertram as Officer Kogen / Engineer Ted
- Andrew Caldwell as Mitch Bilsky
- Dan Schneider as Jon Lovitz
- July 6, 2018 (Latin America)
- September 1, 2018 (France)
- This will be Drill Finger's first appearance in The Adventures of Kid Danger.
- This is the first time out of the official and the animated series where Schwoz is absent, making Ray and Henry the only two characters to so far appear in every episode.
- This is the first The Adventures of Kid Danger episode to air on a Saturday.
- Henry encounters Drill Finger posing as Gibby Gibson from iCarly.
- The toilet car salesman resembles actor Dabney Coleman.
- Dan Schneider voices the famous comedian, and actor Jon Lovitz, who appears as his animated self.
- Big Time Flush is a reference to the 2009 Nickelodeon show Big Time Rush.
- The Sushi Sitter is based on the real life japanese toilet maker powered by poop.
- Drill Finger most likely would not have survived the train crushing the car's rear side.
| To view the The Sushi Sitter gallery, click here.