“The Sushi Sitter”
Season 1, Episode 6a
May 5, 2018
The Sushi Sitter is the first part of the sixth episode of The Adventures of Kid Danger. It premiered on May 5, 2018.
Captain Man uses a motorized toilet to save Kid Danger from Drill Finger.
Henry has just finished school, and is about to skateboard home when he sees local bully Mitch Bilsky has stolen his wheels and put them on his sandwich skateboard.
- Jace Norman as Henry Hart / Kid Danger
- Cooper Barnes as Ray Manchester / Captain Man
- Ben Giroux as Drill Finger / Gibby Gibson
- Eric Bauza as Mr. Toto
- Carrie Barrett as Mary Gaperman
- Winston Story as Trent Overunder / Cop
- Lori Alan as Police Dispatcher
- Anthony Bertram as Officer Kogen / Engineer Ted
- Andrew Caldwell as Mitch Bilsky
- Dan Schneider as Jon Lovitz
- July 6, 2018 (Latin America)
- This will be Drill Finger's first appearance in The Adventures of Kid Danger.
- This is the first time out of the official and the animated series where Schwoz is absent, making Ray and Henry the only two characters to so far appear in every episode.
- This is the first The Adventures of Kid Danger episode to air on a Saturday.
- Henry encounters Drill Finger posing as Gibby Gibson from iCarly.
- The toilet car salesman resembles actor Dabney Coleman.
- Dan Schneider voices the famous comedian, and actor Jon Lovitz, who appears as his animated self.
- Big Time Flush is a reference to the 2009 Nickelodeon show Big Time Rush.
- The Sushi Sitter is based on the real life japanese toilet maker powered by poop.
- Drill Finger most likely would not have survived the train crushing the car's rear side.
| To view the The Sushi Sitter gallery, click here.