Hey guys, were still waiting for futon to update and finalize the episodes for next month. In the meantime I thought it would be fun to do another predictions on what show will be renewed at the 2018-2019 Nickelodeon upfront. This years upfront will be held in Late February/Early March 2018.
This year I have decided to include new Nickelodeon shows coming this year and other announcements I think or hope to happen. I will even do animated shows. I didn't include any unscripted series/Game Shows or Nick Jr shows. There will be announcements about those shows as well.
As you will see as reading that Nick is getting rid of a lot of live action for animation, this could mean the network is making changes. I will explain this more in-depth in my February 2018 Schedule blog once we get the full schedule.
These Live action shows are more then 80% safe and will most likely get another Season.
- SpongeBob Squarepants (I just have to as knowing it will manage to get another season)
- The Loud House
- Hunter Street (Weekday show) (Live action)
These shows are more then 70% below from being safe and will most likely not get another Season.
- Henry Danger
- Jace's post on 1-22 made us question the show that is may not be renewed this time around and officially over. No conformation has been made yet.
- Game Shakers (going buy a season order decrease)
- Bunsen Is a Beast
- Pig Goat Banana Cricket
- Fairly Oddparents
- The Thundermans
- School of Rock
- Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn
Too early to tell
- The Adventures of Kid Danger
- I Am Frankie (Weekday show) (Live action)
New shows or other announcements
- Good Burger 2-This was probably a tease in the Popcorn Monster episode as Captain Man was flying over the building, but it doesn't hurt to hope.
- More detail on the Henry Danger, Loud House and SpongeBob Film. (SpongeBob and loud house maybe less likely as we have dates for those films)
- Another Dan Schneider Project, if HD or GS or one does end I wouldn't be shocked if they announce another project by Dan.
- Knight Squad (February 2018, weekend show, live action)
- Star Falls (February 2018, weekend show, live action) (more details announced)
- Amusement Park (Animated)
- Pinky Malinky (Animated)
- Glitch Techs (Animated)
- Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Animated)
A lot of series orders are from the animation section http://variety.com/cable-tv-pilot-season-list-network-scorecard/ might be announced as well as other pervious announced projects.
- Rocko's Modern Life: Static Cling
- Untitled Invader Zim film
There are going to be other things going down like Nickelodeon's 31st Annual Kids' Choice Awards, Kids' Choice Sports 2018 and 2018 Nickelodeon HALO Awards events.
Those are my thoughts, what you like to see come back or what don't you see get another season?