Shaker Danger is the third, fourth, fifth, and sixth fanmade episode of Henry Danger. It is a two hour special and a crossover with Game Shakers.
Double G plans to do another concert for fun so Henry, Charlotte, Jasper, Piper, and Ray all attend it. However, trouble emerges as Dr. Minyak, The Toddler, and Courtney (from Jasper's Real Girlfriend) plans to ruin the concert. So Captain Man and Kid Danger, along with the Game Shakers, team up to stop the villains from ruining the concert.
Henry Danger Main Cast
- Jace Norman as Henry Hart (Kid Danger)
- Cooper Barnes as Ray Manchester (Captain Man)
- Sean Ryan Fox as Jasper Dunlop
- Riele Downs as Charlotte Page
- Ella Anderson as Piper Hart
- Michael D. Cohen as Schwoz Schwartz
Game Shakers Main Cast
- Cree Cicchino as Babe Carano
- Madisyn Shipman as Kenzie Bell
- Benjamin Flores Jr. as Triple G
- Thomas Kuc as Hudson Gimble
- Kel Mitchell as Double G
- Winston Story as Trent Overunder
- Carrie Barrett as Mary Gaperman
- Bubba Ganter as Bunny (Game Shakers)
- Sheldon Bailey as Ruthless (Game Shakers)
- This is a sequel to the crossover Danger Games, and the Game Shakers episodes Babe Loves Danger and He's Back.
- This is Henry Danger's fourth crossover. The first three are Danger & Thunder, Danger Games and Knight & Danger.
- This is Game Shakers fourth crossover. The first three were Game Shippers, Danger Games, and Babe Loves Danger.
- Schwoz has a very minor role as he only appears for one scene.
- This is the first ever 2 hour special for Henry Danger and for a TV show.
- It is revealed that after the events of the Game Shakers series finale, Babe picked Henry as her interest.
- This episode reveals that the Game Shaker kids are 16 years old.
- Charlotte breaks the fourth wall by asking to go to the next scene.
- Double G also breaks the fourth wall by saying on how the camera finally cuts to him.
- The events of the Henry Danger Jasper's Real Girlfriend, The Beat Goes On, and Balloons of Doom are mentioned.
- Additionally, flashacks of Jasper's Real Girlfriend are shown.